Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from www.qbw.at
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
http://www.qbw.at has a Pagespeed 51
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 19.9.2018 15:09 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 607,251 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2015/04/meritus.png (79,258 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/QBWonTOP_-e1496221357616-1-700x320.png (49,973 KB)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2018/06/kuhnentitel.png (66,550 KB)
5. /wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Unbenannt-1-700x275.png (74,321 KB)
6. /wp-content/uploads/2018/04/businessnetworking-1-700x280.jpg (47,547 KB)
7. /wp-content/uploads/2018/02/27459443_2005179776417479_5105900479917439677_n-e1517587363639-1-667x400.jpg (55,433 KB)
8. /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/QBWonTOP_-300x137.png (6,290 KB)
9. /wp-content/uploads/2017/09/frauensicherheitqbw-300x102.jpg (6,991 KB)
10. /wp-content/uploads/2011/02/WKLogoFarbe2.png (49,167 KB)
11. /wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ibm_Logo_pos_blu.jpg (70,030 KB)
12. /wp-content/uploads/2016/07/aggurat.jpg (12,790 KB)
13. /wp-content/uploads/2016/07/cdv_logo_mitglied.jpg (12,827 KB)
14. /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/druck.at_logo.jpg (4,047 KB)
15. /wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Meduni-wien-logo.jpg (50,414 KB)
16. /wp-content/uploads/2018/06/mitraco-logo.png (6,957 KB)
17. /de_DE/i/scr/pixel.gif (43,000 B)
2. http://www.qbw.at/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1 (3,920 KB - 9,820 KB)
3. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js?ver=5.3.0 (36,480 KB - 105,006 KB)
4. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js?ver=5.3.0 (15,837 KB - 56,915 KB)
5. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/rapidmail-newsletter-software/js/widget.js?ver=4.7.11 (0,847 KB - 3,209 KB)
6. http://www.qbw.at/wp-includes/js/comment-reply.min.js?ver=4.7.11 (589,000 B - 1,053 KB)
7. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/themes/Total/assets/js/total-min.js?ver=3.6.0 (88,062 KB - 355,813 KB)
8. http://www.qbw.at/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=4.7.11 (0,733 KB - 1,365 KB)
9. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js?ver=4.12.1 (5,453 KB - 18,647 KB)
10. http://www.qbw.at/?ai1ec_render_js=common_frontend&is_backend=false&ver=2.5.31 (44,236 KB - 136,631 KB)
2. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/css/js_composer.min.css?ver=4.12.1 (42,816 KB - 445,502 KB)
3. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-plugin/css/form_style.css?ver=4.1.0 (0,862 KB - 4,930 KB)
4. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/rapidmail-newsletter-software/css/comment-form.css?ver=4.7.11 (100,000 B - 84,000 B)
5. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/css/settings.css?ver=5.3.0 (9,879 KB - 46,101 KB)
6. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/themes/Total/style.css?ver=3.6.0 (43,292 KB - 247,755 KB)
7. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/themes/Total/assets/css/wpex-visual-composer.css?ver=3.6.0 (3,795 KB - 21,827 KB)
8. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/themes/Total/assets/css/wpex-visual-composer-extend.css?ver=3.6.0 (6,403 KB - 37,565 KB)
9. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/plugins/rapidmail-newsletter-software/css/widget.css?ver=4.7.11 (347,000 B - 0,813 KB)
10. http://www.qbw.at/wp-content/themes/Total/assets/css/wpex-responsive.css?ver=3.6.0 (3,848 KB - 18,739 KB)
Load time: Very good!
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: A visitor has approximately 1 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 24.236 ms is a super Ping time!
The server returns very late the requested data! It should be reviewed in any case, if the server is overloaded or possibly hanging on a SQL database. Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Who hosts at a discount store, the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Images: Goes below 800 KB with 17 graphics!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: very much.
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.