Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from www.luppert.de
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://www.luppert.de has a Pagespeed 40
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 29.12.2018 00:56 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 233,137 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert_50_Jahr_Logo_2018.png (250,310 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-Slogan-3-1024x48.png (178,000 B)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/cropped-Luppert-Logo-300x73.png (178,000 B)
5. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Dr-Juergen-Luppert-T_neu.png (346,207 KB)
6. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Peter-Becker-T_neu.png (358,146 KB)
7. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Sabine-Joerg-Schilling-T_neu.png (377,385 KB)
8. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Stephan-Joerg-T-neu.png (371,021 KB)
9. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Julia-Hutzel-T_neu.png (341,095 KB)
10. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Luppert-Rechtsanwaelte-RA-Sebastien-Bollmann-T_neu.png (319,233 KB)
11. /wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Luppert-Pfeil-oben-150x119.png (178,000 B)
2. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 (94,906 KB - 94,906 KB)
3. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1 (9,820 KB - 9,820 KB)
4. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/sticky-side-buttons/assets/js/ssb-ui-js.js?ver=4.9.9 (2,639 KB - 2,639 KB)
5. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/js/scripts.js?ver=5.1 (14,102 KB - 14,102 KB)
6. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/responsive-accordion-and-collapse/js/bootstrap.js?ver=4.9.9 (67,343 KB - 67,343 KB)
7. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/responsive-accordion-and-collapse/js/accordion.js?ver=4.9.9 (461,000 B - 461,000 B)
8. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/core.min.js?ver=1.11.4 (3,906 KB - 3,906 KB)
9. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/effect.min.js?ver=1.11.4 (13,105 KB - 13,105 KB)
10. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/effect-shake.min.js?ver=1.11.4 (1,075 KB - 1,075 KB)
11. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/js/plugins.js?ver=1.3.6 (88,454 KB - 88,454 KB)
12. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/js/bootstrap.min.js?ver=1.3.6 (43,775 KB - 43,775 KB)
13. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/js/theme.js?ver=1.3.6 (23,145 KB - 23,145 KB)
14. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/onepress-plus/assets/js/onepress-plus.js?ver=1.2.3 (16,915 KB - 16,915 KB)
15. https://www.luppert.de/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=4.9.9 (1,370 KB - 1,370 KB)
2. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/responsive-accordion-and-collapse/css/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=4.9.9 (20,279 KB - 20,279 KB)
3. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/responsive-accordion-and-collapse/css/bootstrap-front.css?ver=4.9.9 (14,509 KB - 14,509 KB)
4. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/sticky-side-buttons/assets/css/ssb-ui-style.css?ver=4.9.9 (1,943 KB - 1,943 KB)
5. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/sticky-side-buttons/assets/css/font-awesome.css?ver=4.9.9 (65,216 KB - 65,216 KB)
6. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/table-generator/css/style.css?ver=1.2 (1,066 KB - 1,066 KB)
7. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway%3A400%2C500%2C600%2C700%2C300%2C100%2C800%2C900%7COpen+Sans%3A400%2C300%2C300italic%2C400italic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic&subset=latin%2Clatin-ext&ver=1.3.6 (3,776 KB - 3,776 KB)
8. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/css/animate.min.css?ver=1.3.6 (53,928 KB - 53,928 KB)
9. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=4.7.0 (30,273 KB - 30,273 KB)
10. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/css/bootstrap.min.css?ver=1.3.6 (93,279 KB - 93,279 KB)
11. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/plugins/onepress-plus/style.css?ver=1.2.3 (85,664 KB - 85,664 KB)
12. https://www.luppert.de/wp-content/themes/onepress/assets/css/lightgallery.css?ver=4.9.9 (23,438 KB - 23,438 KB)
13. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:regular&subset=greek,cyrillic,greek-ext,latin,latin-ext,cyrillic-ext,vietnamese (240,000 B - 240,000 B)
Load time: Very good!
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Very much. A visitor has more than 2,5 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 12.578 ms is a perfect Ping time!
The server returns little late the requested data! Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Elaborate themes / layouts are also a factor in the blog.
Images: Too much 2,0 MB with 11 graphics!
Thats really much!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: Too much!!
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Prima, under 70 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.