Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from www.lanline.de
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://www.lanline.de has a Pagespeed 27
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 13.11.2019 16:29 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 3022,419 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2016/09/lanline_800.png (25,336 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/191113_Claroty-440x264.png (76,150 KB)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/191113_Zyxel-440x264.png (111,108 KB)
5. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Nutanix-DS-Weds-Opening-Keynote-073-440x264.jpg (24,413 KB)
6. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/22_JPF_190215_8808_online-440x264.jpg (13,131 KB)
7. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/191024-LLO-Automation-Robots-F1-440x264.png (227,408 KB)
8. /wp-content/uploads/2018/10/181016-Security-Datensicherheit-440x264.png (238,032 KB)
9. /wp-content/uploads/2019/09/tde_Bild-_1_Spine-Leaf_Architektur_online-440x264.jpg (20,134 KB)
10. /wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Softing_Bild_1_online-440x264.jpg (17,736 KB)
11. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/191106_SD_WAN-1-440x264.png (238,312 KB)
12. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/LL11_Cloud_online-440x264.jpg (13,679 KB)
13. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/LL2012-02_neu-1-440x264.jpg (19,849 KB)
14. /wp-content/uploads/2019/11/LL11F03a_online-440x264.jpg (21,943 KB)
15. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Jean-Pascal-Tricoire-giving-the-Keynote-at-the-Innovation-Summit-Barcelona4-.JPG-Picture-440x264.jpg (20,761 KB)
16. /wp-content/uploads/2019/02/LL03S03_Bild1_Hanstein_online-440x264.jpg (15,242 KB)
17. /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/LL2014-05-e1494927245171-440x264.jpg (30,257 KB)
18. /wp-content/uploads/2019/09/LL09P03_Bild1_online-440x264.jpg (11,217 KB)
19. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/LL10NT04_Bild1_online-440x264.jpg (13,011 KB)
20. /wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Bildschirmfoto-2019-04-04-um-08.28.59-440x264.png (173,988 KB)
21. /wp-content/uploads/2019/07/wekasnf19_teaserbild.jpg (89,810 KB)
22. /wp-content/uploads/2019/10/LL11_2019_Titelbild-353x500.jpg (33,451 KB)
23. /wp-content/uploads/2016/09/lanline_200.png (5,671 KB)
2. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popular-posts/public/js/wpp-4.1.0.min.js?ver=4.1.1 (593,000 B - 1,175 KB)
3. https://www.lanline.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 (32,975 KB - 94,906 KB)
4. https://www.lanline.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1 (3,920 KB - 9,820 KB)
5. https://www.lanline.de/ads/www/delivery/spcjs.php?id=7&block=1 (0,722 KB - 2,331 KB)
6. http://www.lanline.de/ads/www/delivery/asyncjs.php (259,000 B - 259,000 B)
7. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/plugins/text-truncator/asset/js/trunk8.js?ver=4.9.7 (3,463 KB - 10,182 KB)
8. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/plugins/text-truncator/asset/js/trunk8-enabler.js?ver=4.9.7 (608,000 B - 2,222 KB)
9. https://www.lanline.de/wp-includes/js/masonry.min.js?ver=3.3.2 (8,325 KB - 28,275 KB)
10. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra/scripts/scripts.min.js?ver=2.9 (77,150 KB - 316,463 KB)
11. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra/core/admin/js/common.js?ver=3.9 (573,000 B - 1,313 KB)
12. https://www.lanline.de/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=4.9.7 (0,733 KB - 1,365 KB)
2. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra/style.css?ver=4.9.7 (69,047 KB - 553,069 KB)
3. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra-Jr/custom-styles/css/custom.css?ver=4.9.7 (4,263 KB - 28,046 KB)
4. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra-Jr/custom-styles/fonts/elegant-icons/elegant-icons.css?ver=all (4,411 KB - 24,646 KB)
5. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300italic,400italic,600italic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800&subset=latin,latin-ext (2,450 KB - 2,450 KB)
6. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/themes/Extra-Jr/style.css?ver=2.9 (254,000 B - 444,000 B)
7. https://www.lanline.de/wp-includes/css/dashicons.min.css?ver=4.9.7 (27,974 KB - 45,273 KB)
8. https://www.lanline.de/wp-content/plugins/shortcodes-ultimate/assets/css/box-shortcodes.css?ver=5.0.4 (2,730 KB - 14,720 KB)
Load time: Bad
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Very much. A visitor has approximately 1,8 MB download until the page has finished
Ping: 15.513 ms is a perfect Ping time!
The server returns very late the requested data! It should be reviewed in any case, if the server is overloaded or possibly hanging on a SQL database. Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Who hosts at a discount store, the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Images: Very much, but still under 1,5 MB with 23 graphics. Thats really much!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: very much.
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.