Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from www.kopps-berlin.de
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://www.kopps-berlin.de has a Pagespeed 37
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 19.6.2019 15:18 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 112,822 ms (Latenz*)
2. /images/2015/10/105_kopps_hoederath_SHP7768_lo_res_QUER.jpg (229,713 KB)
3. /images/2017/02/DSC_0017-I.jpg (4,200 MB)
4. /images/2015/12/1426393-Kopie_NEU.jpg (386,934 KB)
5. /images/2015/10/1426413-Kopie_bea.jpg (422,919 KB)
6. /images/2015/10/086_kopps_hoederath_SHP7458_lo_res.jpg (234,309 KB)
2. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1 (3,920 KB - 9,820 KB)
3. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.jplayer.min.js?ver=2.5.0 (12,438 KB - 51,467 KB)
4. https://use.typekit.net/tcu7bzw.js (7,330 KB - 19,339 KB)
5. https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=AIzaSyBu1i5LHCgr_Y-FZpmHdo8IKSDWjLRCKjI&callback=initMap (99,578 KB - 99,578 KB)
6. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery-ui-1.10.3.custom.min.js?ver=1.10.3 (28,117 KB - 94,419 KB)
7. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.ui.touch-punch.min.js?ver=0.2.2 (586,000 B - 1,162 KB)
8. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/bootstrap.min.js?ver=3.0 (7,134 KB - 27,165 KB)
9. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.isotope.min.js?ver=1.5.25 (4,938 KB - 15,657 KB)
10. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.isotope.sloppy-masonry.js?ver=1.0 (1,267 KB - 3,402 KB)
11. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.magnific-popup.js?ver=0.9.7 (7,370 KB - 20,347 KB)
12. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.fitvids.js?ver=1.0.3 (1,171 KB - 2,716 KB)
13. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.nav.js?ver=2.2.0 (1,783 KB - 5,101 KB)
14. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/owl.carousel.min.js?ver=1.3.2 (6,313 KB - 23,330 KB)
15. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.scrollTo.js?ver=1.4.3 (1,215 KB - 2,370 KB)
16. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.waypoints.min.js?ver=3.0.0 (2,545 KB - 7,875 KB)
17. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/bootstrap-select.js?ver=5.2.1 (3,830 KB - 16,224 KB)
18. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.visible.min.js?ver=5.2.1 (441,000 B - 0,784 KB)
19. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/custom.js?ver=1.0 (3,533 KB - 15,210 KB)
20. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=5.2.1 (0,735 KB - 1,370 KB)
21. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/js/jquery.ui.map.js?ver=5.2.1 (2,860 KB - 9,800 KB)
2. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.2.1 (4,655 KB - 28,608 KB)
3. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/bootstrap.css?ver=5.2.1 (16,835 KB - 116,817 KB)
4. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/scripts.css?ver=5.2.1 (7,193 KB - 30,916 KB)
5. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/main.css?ver=5.2.1 (13,103 KB - 79,214 KB)
6. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/animate.min.css?ver=5.2.1 (3,603 KB - 52,179 KB)
7. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/owl.carousel.css?ver=5.2.1 (528,000 B - 1,441 KB)
8. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/owl.transitions.css?ver=5.2.1 (694,000 B - 4,371 KB)
9. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/css/mobile.css?ver=5.2.1 (3,735 KB - 18,212 KB)
10. https://www.kopps-berlin.de/wp-content/themes/brutal_theme_package_v1.2.2/brutal/custom.css?ver=5.2.1 (2,757 KB - 10,719 KB)
Load time: Sufficient
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Very much. A visitor has more than 2,5 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 16.774 ms is a perfect Ping time!
The server returns fast the requested data!
Images: Too much 2,0 MB with 6 graphics!
Thats really much!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: Goes below 100 KB.
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.