Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from www.baykraft.de
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://www.baykraft.de has a Pagespeed 49
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 25.11.2018 17:39 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 898,116 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/logo-1920.png (93,333 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/icon.png (33,742 KB)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo-BayKraft.jpg (67,149 KB)
2. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/popup-builder/public/js/PopupConfig.js?ver=3.1.1 (5,289 KB - 5,289 KB)
3. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 (94,906 KB - 94,906 KB)
4. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1 (9,820 KB - 9,820 KB)
5. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/popup-builder/public/js/PopupBuilder.js?ver=3.1.1 (63,731 KB - 63,731 KB)
6. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/jquery-blockui/jquery.blockUI.min.js?ver=2.70 (9,342 KB - 9,342 KB)
7. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/add-to-cart.min.js?ver=3.5.1 (2,590 KB - 2,590 KB)
8. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/js-cookie/js.cookie.min.js?ver=2.1.4 (1,803 KB - 1,803 KB)
9. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/woocommerce.min.js?ver=3.5.1 (1,369 KB - 1,369 KB)
10. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/js/frontend/cart-fragments.min.js?ver=3.5.1 (2,508 KB - 2,508 KB)
11. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/themes/Divi/js/custom.min.js?ver=3.17.6 (252,923 KB - 252,923 KB)
12. http://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-catalog-enquiry/assets/frontend/js/frontend.js?ver=3.1.8 (13,761 KB - 13,761 KB)
13. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/divi-builder/core/admin/js/common.js?ver=3.17.6 (1,313 KB - 1,313 KB)
14. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=4.9.8 (1,365 KB - 1,365 KB)
15. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1 (152,890 KB - 152,890 KB)
16. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=4.9.8 (1,165 KB - 1,165 KB)
17. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/wp-mediaelement.min.js?ver=4.9.8 (481,000 B - 0,893 KB)
2. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce-layout.css?ver=3.5.1 (16,154 KB - 16,154 KB)
3. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce-smallscreen.css?ver=3.5.1 (6,600 KB - 6,600 KB)
4. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce.css?ver=3.5.1 (60,930 KB - 60,930 KB)
5. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300italic,400italic,600italic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800&subset=latin,latin-ext (2,450 KB - 2,450 KB)
6. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/themes/Divi/style.css?ver=3.17.6 (596,028 KB - 596,028 KB)
7. http://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-catalog-enquiry/assets/frontend/css/frontend.css?ver=3.1.8 (5,123 KB - 5,123 KB)
8. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rubik%3A300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic&ver=4.9.8#038;subset=latin,latin-ext (2,224 KB - 2,224 KB)
9. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/css/dashicons.min.css?ver=4.9.8 (45,273 KB - 45,273 KB)
10. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/plugins/flex-gallery/gallery-styles.css?ver=4.9.8 (2,005 KB - 2,005 KB)
11. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-content/cache/et/105/et-core-unified-15431675103747.min.css (35,949 KB - 35,949 KB)
12. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/mediaelementplayer-legacy.min.css?ver=4.2.6-78496d1 (10,969 KB - 10,969 KB)
13. https://www.baykraft.de/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/wp-mediaelement.min.css?ver=4.9.8 (3,973 KB - 3,973 KB)
Load time: Good!
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Very much. A visitor has approximately 2,5 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 16.987 ms is a perfect Ping time!
The server returns very late the requested data! It should be reviewed in any case, if the server is overloaded or possibly hanging on a SQL database. Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Who hosts at a discount store, the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Images: Prima, under 250 KB with 4 graphics!
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: Too much!!
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Still under 200 KB, less would be better.
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.