Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from esc.mur.at
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://esc.mur.at has a Pagespeed 64
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 25.2.2019 09:56 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 3352,71 ms (Latenz*)
2. https://esc.mur.at/misc/jquery.once.js?v=1.2 (1,041 KB - 2,904 KB)
3. https://esc.mur.at/misc/drupal.js?pmelxb (6,771 KB - 19,745 KB)
4. https://esc.mur.at/misc/ajax.js?v=7.63 (7,621 KB - 24,448 KB)
5. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/jquery_update/js/jquery_update.js?v=0.0.1 (187,000 B - 302,000 B)
6. https://esc.mur.at/sites/escmedienkunstlabor.mur.at/files/languages/de_EMQNpyUhCkMAYRZyGD6DID0vvf3Q2Gg_BWyR85ClLVI.js?pmelxb (1,909 KB - 4,271 KB)
7. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/behavior_weights/behavior_weights.js?pmelxb (0,704 KB - 1,990 KB)
8. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/libraries/colorbox/jquery.colorbox-min.js?pmelxb (4,604 KB - 11,680 KB)
9. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/colorbox/js/colorbox.js?pmelxb (473,000 B - 0,979 KB)
10. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/colorbox/styles/stockholmsyndrome/colorbox_style.js?pmelxb (327,000 B - 693,000 B)
11. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/colorbox/js/colorbox_load.js?pmelxb (681,000 B - 1,464 KB)
12. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/responsive_menus/styles/meanMenu/jquery.meanmenu.min.js?pmelxb (1,428 KB - 4,066 KB)
13. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/responsive_menus/styles/meanMenu/responsive_menus_mean_menu.js?pmelxb (603,000 B - 1,592 KB)
14. https://esc.mur.at/misc/progress.js?v=7.63 (1,174 KB - 3,039 KB)
15. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/modules/colorbox_node/colorbox_node.js?pmelxb (3,181 KB - 10,415 KB)
2. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.custom.css?pmelxb (0,979 KB - 2,184 KB)
3. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.smalltouch.portrait.css?pmelxb (558,000 B - 1,154 KB)
4. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.smalltouch.landscape.css?pmelxb (555,000 B - 1,151 KB)
5. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.tablet.portrait.css?pmelxb (302,000 B - 446,000 B)
6. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.tablet.landscape.css?pmelxb (302,000 B - 446,000 B)
7. https://esc.mur.at/sites/esc.mur.at/themes/esc2014/css/responsive.desktop.css?pmelxb (246,000 B - 359,000 B)
Load time: Sufficient
Connection: not so good!
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Super, under 200 KB Total!
Ping: 44.888 ms is a super Ping time!
The server returns very late the requested data! It should be reviewed in any case, if the server is overloaded or possibly hanging on a SQL database. Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Who hosts at a discount store, the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Images: Super, under 100 KB with 1 graphics!
CSS: Super, under 10 KB!
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.