Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from cheesus.berlin
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://cheesus.berlin has a Pagespeed 40
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 19.12.2018 11:24 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 248,298 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/pic_landing.jpg (102,824 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/raclette-uai-258x254.jpg (22,931 KB)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-products_links_01.png (437,000 B)
5. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-products_rechts_02.png (506,000 B)
6. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/fondue-uai-258x254.jpg (22,473 KB)
7. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheebab-uai-258x254.jpg (23,479 KB)
8. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/burger-uai-258x254.jpg (19,767 KB)
9. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-catering_links.png (0,771 KB)
10. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-catering_rechts.png (0,741 KB)
11. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/cheesus-catering_02-uai-258x258.jpg (29,067 KB)
12. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheesus-catering_01-uai-258x258.jpg (28,924 KB)
13. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-festivals_links.png (482,000 B)
14. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/title-festivals_rechts.png (454,000 B)
15. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheesus-festival_01-uai-258x172.jpg (22,854 KB)
16. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheesus-festival_02-uai-258x258.jpg (21,955 KB)
17. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheesus-festival_03-uai-258x194.jpg (20,216 KB)
18. /wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cheesus-festival_04-uai-258x258.jpg (29,683 KB)
19. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/cheebab-maker.jpg (121,654 KB)
20. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/b.png (326,396 KB)
21. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/line_footer.png (548,000 B)
22. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/fb_btn.png (0,819 KB)
23. /wp-content/uploads/2018/11/insta_btn.png (1,537 KB)
2. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/themes/uncode/library/js/init-532450326.js (120,941 KB - 120,941 KB)
3. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/f81fb1db2ad11c824d17c2aa1a3a13a4.js (0,914 MB - 0,914 MB)
2. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css (24,972 KB - 24,972 KB)
3. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/uncode-js_composer/assets/lib/bower/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min-5.6.css (30,280 KB - 30,280 KB)
4. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/wp-content/plugins/import-facebook-events/assets/css/import-facebook-events-bc6e97cfc80e2bf8d8bbfd93a7404147.css (12,370 KB - 12,370 KB)
5. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/instagram-feed/css/sb-instagram.min-1.10.2.css (12,842 KB - 12,842 KB)
6. https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css (6,885 KB - 30,273 KB)
7. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/wp-content/themes/uncode/library/css/style-5cccc81a7d86c1bc23e4c32c658c8417.css (357,146 KB - 357,146 KB)
8. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/wp-content/themes/uncode/library/css/style-custom-bb0d86dbc9ceacfc0b7a886a34d40239.css (152,504 KB - 152,504 KB)
9. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/wp-content/themes/uncode-child/style-8bb0f98c755f3e003b1b339f2f227f4c.css (10,734 KB - 10,734 KB)
10. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/min/1/wp-content/themes/uncode/library/css/uncode-icons-8477e5889b874f14e8b4b62c8286b88c.css (56,463 KB - 56,463 KB)
11. http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Catamaran%3A100%2C200%2C300%2Cregular%2C500%2C600%2C700%2C800%2C900%7COxygen%3A300%2Cregular%2C700&subset=latin%2Ctamil%2Clatin-ext&ver=1.0.0 (2,789 KB - 2,789 KB)
12. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/css/formreset.min-2.4.3.css (3,750 KB - 3,750 KB)
13. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/css/formsmain.min-2.4.3.css (71,752 KB - 71,752 KB)
14. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/css/readyclass.min-2.4.3.css (29,468 KB - 29,468 KB)
15. https://cheesus.berlin/wp-content/cache/busting/1/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/css/browsers.min-2.4.3.css (7,117 KB - 7,117 KB)
Load time: Sufficient
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: Very much. A visitor has more than 2,5 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 16.119 ms is a perfect Ping time!
The server returns little late the requested data! Who runs a blog or shop here should check plugins that connect externally ( Facebook & trade; etc , Twitter & trade;;, Amazon & trade.) Stopping and loading of the website. Elaborate themes / layouts are also a factor in the blog.
Images: OK, under a MB with 23 graphics!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: Too much!!
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.