Do the test!Search engines do more and more often also rate the true speed of a page for the search results.
Are you prepared for that?
Archiv from appcamps.de
We can now also determine the server speed better. For this purpose it is necessary to download this file and upload it on the web or root folder of your website. If this file is detected, the server speed can be better determined.
https://appcamps.de has a Pagespeed 44
Score- performance of the 20 last tests
Last test from 02.9.2019 06:31 Uhr
Transfer start after Connect: 131,708 ms (Latenz*)
2. /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/apps-300x197.png (37,720 KB)
3. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/appjs-300x197.jpg (8,837 KB)
4. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/calliope-300x197.jpg (8,004 KB)
5. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/daten-300x197.jpg (10,548 KB)
6. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/webseiten-300x197.jpg (7,423 KB)
7. /wp-content/uploads/2019/01/binary-code-73320_960_720.jpg (327,310 KB)
8. /wp-content/uploads/2018/08/artificial-intelligence-3382507_960_720.jpg (397,396 KB)
9. /wp-content/uploads/2018/04/tree-200795_640.jpg (34,386 KB)
10. /wp-content/uploads/2018/04/HP_BildVorschau_Python_Blurry.png (34,495 KB)
11. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/scratch-300x197.jpg (7,860 KB)
12. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/datenbanken-300x197.jpg (5,916 KB)
13. /wp-content/uploads/2018/07/berufsorientierung_vorschaubild.png (36,140 KB)
14. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/michabusch.png (5,262 KB)
15. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/lara.png (11,175 KB)
16. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/zaragebru.png (12,003 KB)
17. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/zeitlogo-300x54.png (3,648 KB)
18. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/spon-300x29.png (2,034 KB)
19. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/die-welt-logo-300x57.jpeg (4,648 KB)
20. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/FAZ-300x52.png (4,329 KB)
21. /wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ndr-logo-300x169.png (4,262 KB)
22. /wp-content/uploads/2018/02/PHINEO-Wirkt-Siegel_EK_2017_11-300x210.png (18,626 KB)
2. https://appcamps.de/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/js/autoptimize_f389eea76f5090b4f452081033346155.js (102,231 KB - 392,782 KB)
2. https://appcamps.de/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_51cb6186146b0662cd4b09a1251c2e65.css (4,009 KB - 20,628 KB)
3. https://appcamps.de/wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_a317297826b4397b2ed2e45b29d568c2.css (1,107 KB - 3,143 KB)
4. http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:100,400,700%7COpen+Sans:400,600%7CLato:300,400,700 (1,763 KB - 1,763 KB)
5. http://cdn.jsdelivr.net/fontawesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=4.7.0 (0,000 B - 0,000 B)
Load time: Sufficient
Too slow? Hosting from SEO NW
Fast Premium Hosting can you get from SEO NW Web hosting and Domains from SEO NW.
Note: The speed of a web server can be determined only good if at least 10 MB can be transferred to compute a good average of it.. Therefore, this value should be used only as a rough guide.On Mass Hosting you can not do much in the rule, because the is the responsibility of the web host. Sites hosted abroad, usually have worse ping times and poorer speed. Who hosts on a discount , the server notifies usually with several hundred others and thereby servers are almost always congested.
Data: A visitor has approximately 1,3 MB download until the page has finished!
Ping: 29.576 ms is a super Ping time!
The server returns fast the requested data!
Images: Very much, but still under 1,2 MB with 22 graphics!
Thats ok, if a photo-site has been tested. If not, you should think about optimizing Images. Less is more ...
If possible, the scripts should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
CSS: Goes below 100 KB.
If possible, the stylesheets should be checked if everything really is, and whether you can merge script.
HTML: Super, under 30 KB!
Pagespeed only measures the main domain (https://yourdomain.de)
(not https://yourdomain.de/anyelse.html or https://yourdomaindomain.de/whatelse/).
Subfolders or the submission of certain files are being filtered out.
Google ™ Tests have shown that pages with a loading time of > 4 Sek. are left instantly 90% more often. The speed tests are conducted by a dedicated server in Germany with a 120 GigaBit connection.
What is measured and how?
The results are displayed in colour. Green values are basically good, red values signify high loading/latency times and might indicate a high data volume and/or a slow reaction time. In addition, a too high data volume in certain areas is indicated.
Hosting by SEO NW
You get fast Premium Hosting by SEO NW, Cool Webhosting ,with which you, too, could improve the results.